Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick test with a new rig

video

I found this great little rig over on Animation Buffet called Simple Bot, and I thought I'd do a test with it and see how the rig handled. I like it a lot. There are a couple of issues with the eyes intersecting the geometry, and the squash controller being a little wonky, but I really like it. I plan on doing some more elaborate exercises, but for now I thought I'd do a jump. I want to go back in a mess around with the eyes and stuff, but it's late and I gotta get some sleep!

6 comments:

  1. look at you go! Darn Ive got to get on to the animating....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete